As you create the documents in QuickSilver, you need to engage multiple people in the process. During and after the creation of the documents, you need to be able to track, share, store and update the documents. For this, you need a collaboration platform which makes your employees and processes much more efficient, allowing you to:
Due to the acquisition of BroadVision, including its QuickSilver product, by Aurea software, the QuickSilver issues are now handled by Aurea. Please contact them at
- email@example.com if it is related to a new purchase.
- firstname.lastname@example.org if it is related to license renewal.
- call +1-833-379-2578 if you need further assistance.
- Supports all Eastern and Western European languages and Asian languages such as Japanese, Simplified and Traditional Chinese and Korean.
- Reusable content and cascading changes, attribute tagging and conditional views.
- Multiple TOCs and indices; multi-level and master.
- A-paging and revision management.
- Automatic multi-file publishing maintaining intra and inter-file links ready for CD/DVD and/or web delivery.